Friday, January 22, 2010

Holidays

Happy Holidays to All! I know it is a bit late but better late then never. Stuart and I had a quite holiday season on Hilton Head this year. We caught up with all our friends through out the season and just enjoyed the life. This Christmas Stuart and I both spoiled each other. He got a Playstation 3 with a few games and I got the diamond bracelet I have wanted for a long long time. New Year's was spent at our favorite little Irish bar with a few friends. 2010 looks to be an exciting year. We have booked our tickets for Australia! Stuart's brother is getting married and we wouldn't miss it. I can't wait to see our family and friends. In June, my Dad is having his 60th birthday at the Dells in Wisconsin which should be a lot of fun. Who knows what the rest of the year will bring but we are looking forward to it.

And if Theo is reading hello and I can't wait to see you!



No comments: