Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday and Football

I am 31 and loving it. We had drinks with a few friends at the Tiki Hut by the beautiful Coligney Beach on Hilton Head. Stuart got me exactly what I wanted the Harry Potter series. Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. You sure know how to make a girl feel special.
The next weekend Stuart and I decided to go up to the Carolina Panther preseason game in Charlotte, NC. We got great seats only 9 rows back on the 45 yards line. The hotel we booked was right next door, so we didn't have to worry about driving. We got greeted after check in by the lovely lady above because they were throwing a tailgate party. You know Stuart and I were definitely down to start partying. Then we walked to the stadium and bought Stuart a hat and me a tattoo to show our team spirit.
The Panthers won the game! We ate tons of junk food, drank beer and just had a great time. We will defenitly have to go to a game next season. Though the drive from Charlotte to Hilton Head can be really painful when you are a little hungover..lol





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so glad you had a great birthday! (minus the hangover lol!)
Jenny Martin

(My google account is being goofy)